Reviews for "Animator vs. Animation"

OMG ROFL!!!

This reminds me of the old Loony Toons episodes where daffy duck would be fighting with the cartoon artist, which turned out to be Bugs. Classic.

Cool shit!

I agree with snoopdogfan, ebaums world should find better things to do than steal shit! It deserves to die!

Anyway, I loved the flash, having a stick fight a mouse is pretty cool in a way. Loved the ending as well

"Would you like to save "Untitled 1"? yes, no, or cancel?" YES! is the answer! lol awesome!

Wow!

Greatest animation I've seen yet. I can't wait for your next submissions.

oh, and I hope you kick ebaum's ass in court.

it was... A COW

I LIKE-A, DO-A, THE CHA-CHA.

Redefining Stick people!

how did you come up for the idea for this? that was a very unique display of stick man carnage! this is how every stick battle should be!