For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Animator vs. Animation"

Sweet

It was the best! (short but to the point) IT would be great if it was a game in the gadgets section

great movie

I've seen this movie before. Excellent idea for a flash movie. frame by frame animating of characters that fight right inside the macromedia flash program. Great use of sound fx.

Could not stop laughing :D

this movie is awesome:D hope to see many more like it keep up the great work :D

This is wat i am looking for its unique

Like it said its Unique i have never seen another thing like it and very well done and really creative and keep up the good work just there wasn't very much humor to it but it was awesome!

good man

i loved this submission but...

keep the $250 dollars. you are a moron if you give that back. you deserve it, and who cares what everyone else thinks. they also said they were giving you another $1,000! if you send that back, you have got to be the dumbest person ever. instead of sending it back to them, send the money to me. i could use it!