Reviews for "Sonic Syythe World 13"

Another good job

Dude all you movies are awesome i can't wait for part 14!

sweet. great job

are those thinks chao eggs?

Wow, that was sweet!

I can see that your definitely getting better at this. I really like how you did Sky on the loading screen. As for the movie, I liked how you have almost everyone fighting at once.I have two questions though.
1. Where is X?
2. Did Syythe ever find his B symbol? Cause I dont remember him finding it.

Arnas responds:

I think Syythe found his B symbol in episode 7. And X just didn't appear in that episode that's all.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew this would be good but this was over the border!!!!!!!!!! I am so not worthy dude you are a god
god damit!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just one teny tiny ity bity little problem..... it was to short so in fourteen can we have a longer run time thanx. Oh one more thing what happened to X?

Arnas responds:

I sort of thought if it's too long it would bore people. X just didn't appear in this episode.

Arnas, you are a great animator.

I predict great things from you. I still can't believe I give you the best reviews of all of NG. So lets get to this one shall we?

The storyline is truely following through well with the series, yet I think it would have been best if Syythe got the C symbol after EVERYONE got their B symbol. And yes, Static didn't get his yet.

The sound is great... yet a bit different then the music you've been previously using.

The humor... not really any, this one was a bit more dramatic.

Interactivity, Is quite high due to the menu and the spacebar. Hey on Sonic Turbine Forums, you think you could tell me how to make the movie interact with keys on the keyboard?

Violence, a bit less than I'm used to on NG, but still the battle scenes were quite amazing.

Ok now the suggestions:
Perhaps a little minigame while it loads like last one, perhaps more advanced, and able to be played AFTER the movie is finished loading.

And finally Sonic Turbine Suggestions:
Get that lazy bum Sygma to update the Flash 8 Sonic Turbine and add SSW 12 and 13 on their.And perhaps desriptions of Celeron, Trust, Melissa, Shiva, and Soniroth on th chracter bio section.

Untill SSW 14!
Your new #1 fan
~Skythefox

Arnas responds:

Thanks for the suggestions. Sygma runs the profile sites. I do the flash one. But it will be updated with FFM