Reviews for "Sonic Syythe World 13"

how the **** did you make those sprites?

id like to give you a karackter to use but im not good at making sprites
but i got loads of ideas got a way in wich i can help or atleast give a charackter ? if you want my email il pm it to you

Yeah, nice work

Even though it's kinda late now, I still want to review the flash and stuff. I think you've gotten better at your flash over the last year and such. Ginkgo is pretty cool in here, heh and all the other characters are awesome as well. Sweeden looked like a nice place and relaxing place in there though. . . This was a pretty good episode also. Sometimes there's a lot of humor, or just serious. Also, the front cover was pretty cool also. (Darn Neoxis broke my screen,) and lots of stuff happening, well I'll just end the comment now.

Shio says...

That's the best work I've ever seen in my entire life, with the hi-speed fights and other great stuff, a masterpiece! Good luck on creating Sonic Syythe World 14!

i dont no wat to say

except this was awsome, very good job arnas!

REVIEW TIME!!!

Graphics:The graphics were nice as always.However I was wondering how you get the funny looks around the symbols.Oh yeah and Soniroth looks very good.As a matter of fact he's the best maded I think.

Style:It's okay to see for now.However maybe a new direction would be nice.Something you don't expect.That would make it more
interesting.

Sound:nice combination of sound and background.Further there's nothing to say about it.

violence:It's still okay,but not your best shot.You can do better than these fights.I hope that at episode 14 you'll show us some great action again.

Interactivity:averaged.

Humor:funny to see for once in a while,but a some new plot would make it better than it is now.

greetz Silver