Reviews for "Sonic Syythe World 13"

Really good

This is the best series on newgrounds! Here's your ribbon lol
___
( )
-----
WW

Best out of all the episodes!

Your truly amazing! The fights were awesome! I see that since episode 8, the series has changed a lot! Arnas your the best!

All Time Favorite

This flash is one of your best Arnas, its also one of my all time favorites! Keep up the good work Arnas! ~*Aero Of Wind*~

Keep it up

Good job!Its starting to get dramatic.Maybe you should put love scenes in.Probally with characters alike each other.For example,Flames and Zerofuse.Anyway keep up the good work! Correct me if a spelled probally wrong

PLEASE FINISH THE SERIES

Please finish the series... I really like them.. You could end the story in one more episode but please dont leave me waiting THIS IS THE BEST