Reviews for "Sonic Syythe World 13"

SSW12 got blammed.

2bobman3, it got blammed. But SSW16 contains links to sites it still is on

where is the SSW12???

where is the episode 12????? i love the serie and i want to view the episode 12
so, WHERE IS THE EPISODE 12????????????????

There's some things I'm really concerned about

It's that Is Ashura a girl or a boy? how come in episode 7 Haku talks about his friends right? he mentioned Neoxis, Ax, Pyro, and Ashura. My only big concern is why is Ashura not there and like I said is Ashura really a girl or Boy seriously I mean Haku talked about Neoxis, Ax, Pyro, and Ashura but only Neoxis, Pyro, and Ax showed up in the sequels why not Ashura is he or she gonna show up in the next sequel the 16th think about that. I mean that neoxis and the boys showed up in episode 12 up to 15 because they died right so where is this certain hedgeho named Ashura and please answer about the gender of this Hedgehog please!!!! But any way I love all of these episodes and I can't wait for 16 Hope it comes out soon!!

great as always

make more rgp battles

this was great i liked it had some flavor built to

it was wanna of the greatests flash movies i have ever seen