Reviews for "Sonic Syythe World 13"

What the hell is going on?

There are more people, not all of the B symbols have been found and there are already C symbols. Kick ass fight sences with wierd shit happening at the same time, I hate Stome Eagle, and there are some wierd ass eggs now. Who the fuck come up with this shit?

Arnas responds:

The eggs were always there. Don't worry. Storm Eagle wont be making another appearance. I came up with this shiz. lol

Good.

Nice sprites and nice music nothing much else to say.

Arnas responds:

Thanks. Nothing else much to say

im not

im not talking about your flash movie sereis about sonic syythe world, the story is all about, even you banned me.
it me favic. lol.

hmm de hmm intresting

you picked good songs, it got boring at times but was worth it definatly! nice characters also. indeed

Arnas responds:

Thanks..it proves I'm not useless! :)

Missing Something

Good job, but there was a problem. Unless they were talking or fighting... the characters were stiff as a statue. You should have a loop for each charcter so they move a little all the time so they look like they aren't dead. It was a good movie nevertheless.

Arnas responds:

Too bad they don't have the sprites. Well I'm planning a new flash soon