Reviews for "DBZ Training"

Not bad

My only niggle with the movie was the subtitles - I could read some of them four or five times before they moved on. I think you should either add a 'next' button or crop their timings. Otherwise pretty good.

acicon-orig responds:

I made them long because I'm not very good with making buttons. It was slow because we might have some slow readers around. tnx for the review!

not bad

I still like the first episode the best, and i think it was pretty pointless making it A draw between vegeta and trunks.
In the hyperbolic time chamber Trunks became more powerfull then Vegeta but he lost A lot of his speed, you could have put that in to the fight because it would be really cool to see a really powerfull but slow Trunks fight Vegeta.

acicon-orig responds:

Vegeta didn't make himself as strong as Trunks at the time because he knew the flaw with the bulky muscles thing. imagine this flash as their 1st day of training in the time chamber so at that time they didn't discover the "super" mode yet. tnx for the review!

Not bad

Nothing new, but i liked it though. Voted so low for graphics cuz they are sprites ;). Nothing wrong with em, but you had to add more effects to the sprites else its nothing new and just boring.

loved it

good length and very well done sprite work
oh i noticed that trunk's move at one point about mid point is acctually one of goku's move as i had teh game that it is off, one of teh ps1 dragonball z game still fit very well like the whole thing plz finishe this i wanna see how it turns out :P

Nice little episode

That was alright. Maybe a little more background? Like rocks, dirts, hole in the ground, grass, anything.

And why is Trunk saying "Father" over and over.

Also, the sprites should look more "Damaged" as the fight goes on. Little dirt on their face, dirty pants & shirt.

The transition to the fight with Cell is, well, what transition?

You could easily win a 7 out of me if redone.