Reviews for "DevilSlayer"

well first off

voice acting need work, but wut am i to say? nice work even my lil bro likes it

JazLyte responds:

Thanks, glad u two liked it. It's been 4 months, the acting will get better with experience

GOOD!

very good, AND THE WHOLE CHEETOS THING! very funny! too much romance....sometime when they did their magic thing the whole screen flashed and you couldnt tell if it even did anything...and like the guy b4 me sound wasnt all that good, but overall i gave you a
5/5

JazLyte responds:

Thanx, glad u enjoyed it

I think I just about nail it with this one word..

HAHAHAHAAAAHAAAABOONDOCKSWITHSWORDSAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA -chokes and dies-

lol

Good

That was pretty good. You can definatly draw, and the comedy was great too. The audio had a bit of static and the sword falling sounded like blowing into a microphone, but that's me being picky.
Jazz sounds like The guy who plays Warrick on CSI.

Big mac Vs. whopper: The world may never see an end.

JazLyte responds:

Thanks man, and I love CSI to death. You think I sound like him?

WHOPPER!!!

Whoppers are much better than big macs.