Reviews for "DevilSlayer"

funny!!!

"YOU ATE MY HOT CHEETOS!?!?" best line in the movie! It was funny!!! Make more please!!! I also liked the part where the monster gets singed. Make more humorous ones like these.

thanx :D Maybe I will

whopper

lol, whopper OWNS!

boondocks with swords

JazLyte responds:

I know, right? There ain't even any competition! Thanks 4 the 10 :)

Wow

Hahahaha Lol "He aint gonna have kids" LOL Nice Video!

FINALLY

A black animation!!!! yeah!!!!!!! and here i thought i'd b the first one to come up with one. Urban cartoons with an anime twist is the best!!! and lmao about the boondocks comment haha one of them had to be white hahahahahaha hilarious

JazLyte responds:

haha, I wasn't even the first. There was some series on here about a black samurai a few years ago, I can't remember the name though. There's also my boy's Psion Law series, and Afrogirl's toons lol \

Music

Man i loved it
Hey can you tell me what's the last song for this episode?

JazLyte responds:

It's "Obsession" by Frankie J, glad you enjoyed it :)