Reviews for "DevilSlayer"

This started off great, but didn't end that well. It's mostly because, I don't know, it was confusing to me. I couldn't really follow it. I wish there was more exposition on what this world was about. The animation probably could have been better too. I like the Big Mac/Whopper conversation.

Well, it was the easiest to follow. The colors are pretty good. I can always appreciate how nice something looks. It just doesn't seem that creative. Well, everyone else loves it!

JazLyte responds:

Hahaha thank you for reminding me I made this! This shit was almost half my lifetime ago, I like to think I've gotten better at conveying ideas cinematically now but I doubt it. Thanks for reviewing!

I ate your Cheetos WHAAAT (COMBO)

Moral of the story

You NEVER tell someone you ate their hot cheetoes. NEVER

That part was fucking funny, I admit. Make more!

its alright

i only have one concern isn't it kinda racist to cal the communication screen type a "nigrovox" i mean imagine all the people watching this and when they see that they might think your racist but it was great all the same

ok but...

why didnt you make them ACTUALLY black. this looks weird, like u got the wrong ppl to voice it. smh

JazLyte responds: