Reviews for "Game_Over"

Owned

MEK your work is fabulous.This sprite one is so funny.I like sonic,mario etc... and also i play resi 4 alot (i played it all day yesterday)yeah the merchant is funny and i dont actually knw who he is.Any way your very creative when you make your flash movies excellent work see ya around :) ^_^

MEKofTheMEKkingdom responds:

Very glad ya liked brinley! Hope you liked the mention! ^_^

Mek strikes again

This is really good lol.. I put vilolence 9 cuzz of the explosion... Keep it up! Start a legend of zelda flash next time. ^_*

MEKofTheMEKkingdom responds:

Thanks for the cool review shadowzz1! I'm not much of a Zelda fan though, sorrry! But I was thinking of doing a dnamite Headdy Bloopers thing later in the year though I need to get the sprites and can just not find them... hmm, well thanks for the review again!

pretty good (i'm running out of catch phrases)

Eggman and Wario are related? I can see the family resembelance (stupid, fat, and evil) I've got to hand it to you, and you are good at doing voices

MEKofTheMEKkingdom responds:

I got the idea from Wario and Dr. Robotnik (Eggman) being related from The Eggman Empire site,; it had a section of other villans, and Wario was among them, I mean they both have strange redish pinkish noses, they are both overwieght, greedy, nearly always lose, perfect teeth and HUGE mustaches. Thanks about the voice acting, I only crunked it up a few times, Also, sorry to all Sonic fans about Sonic's voice, it was a one liner and I jst wanted to get on with the movie, surprisingly, this method was so effeective, it only took me between 3 and 5 days to make completly. Thanks for the other 10 Mizox!

BOOM!!!

The part where Eggman's explosive machine killed Sonic (and blew him and Wario away) is awesome! It is also my favorite part of this flash (even Eggman's flashback). I gave you a 10 for that.

Plot twist: Robotnik is the long lost Mario Brother. Happy 11th anniversary.