Reviews for "Rise of the KoopaKingdom2"

Stop making teasers!

This was a very big step up from RotKK. The sprites were better used, it was much more interesting to watch, and the Anchorman sound clips made me laugh my ass off. My only complaint --> Too short! (hitting the size limit maybe?) Great work though, keep it coming!

dj-Nate responds:

Well, I timed it and the length of the entire movie was about 3 min...In my next movie, It'll be at least double... Thanks for the review!

Pretty good

First off, I want to thank you for using sound bytes from Anchorman, you used them well. THAT MOVIE ROCKS!!! But I like the flash! Good use of sprites, a good story, and a good song at the beginning. Next time maybe add a little blood. Oh and the menu at the beginning was good too, so I gave you a 10 in interactivity. It has alot of action, I reccomend this movie to anyone who likes sprite movies, and even if you don't, give it a try, its pretty good.

Thanks man!

Hey this is pretty good...

Hey this movie is pretty good...!!!NOT!!! The mario charactor was stolen from the original game and most others were also. The one theing that wanted me to take my comp and throw it out the window was that you a)didn't use enough blood b) there were no guns or knives and K) (the King one) YOU DIDN'T PUT OUR GREAT PICO INTO IT!

dj-Nate responds:

Uhhh....Arn't sprite movies supposed to have the original characters?

Really good

I wish it had been longer.. or had apoint for that matter.... but otherwise it was good just missed a plot. Boswsers dead... and his minions attacked and mario stood up... the end... lol but i enjoyed it.