Reviews for "Echogenesis"

WOWOWW

DUDE THIS ROCKS.ITS A WHOLE NEW CONCEPT AND ITS GREAT HOPE YOU MAKE ANOTHER MAYBE WITH MORE ENVIROMENTS DESERT,SPACE.ECT..
WELL DONE

Woooahh

Far out man rock on

Beautiful!

If Newgrounds had an award for most innovative game of the year, you'd get a nomination from me. Stunning music, gorgeous graphics, and fun, unique interaction. I think all types of people will enjoy playing with this one for a while, from babies to hardcore gamers to grandmas.

Beautiful.

I disagree to the guy before me, this is awesome. It is more of a gadget than a game, so any other users posting after me, please regard this and take this not as a game, but a GADGET.

Unique

This flash is unique. It's nice to take a break from violence and reflexes and just find something to relax with and play as long you like. THIS is that flash. It's got great visuals, and everything changes if you alter something just slightly. Bravo! 10/10 5/5