Reviews for "Echogenesis"

Cool

This was realy peaceful. good chillout stuff.

The guy that said there was no point to, well do you need a point for everything!? some things just are.

V. good

i liked this a lot, especially the graphics. But it is incredibly pointless...

Amazing

First off, a word to all you people who say it sucks... screw... you... guys. If you want some action-packed FPS game, get a job, and BUY ONE. Read the Author's comments! If it sounds like something you don't like, play something else, instead of sitting through it then abusing it.

As for the game, it was great. Forget the people who says it needs storyline. I hope to see more environments/music soon. Great Job!

great

You took the mindless killing spree common to newgrounds out of the picture.... thankyou

very good

really loved this game with no meaning actually :)
also, well-made graphics using pastel tones. It's one of my favourite styles :)