For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Echogenesis"

great flash

I really enjoyed this submission. If you could expand on the interactivity it would make for a great flash.

Needs alot of work

You have the music and art down good, but the interactivity blows, there was like 2 things per enviroment to interact with and they did nothing more than more an inch.

Woooahh

Far out man rock on

Cool, entertaining, but not perfect

I was interested by this and entertained trying to find the new biomes but it wasn't perfect... There could have been some more things to click on to do stuff but I really do like it. I gave a 2 on violence simply because the poor deer was falling down and looked in pain! Overall it was nicely done in my opinion. Good job, make more.

This is f*cking ART! :)

Although it lacks in the entertainment area, the Sound and Graphics are awe-inspiring. I would recommend making EVERY animal and insect at the very least touchable, such as the lizards and the spider and whatnot.
Anyway, I really look forward to seeing more in this genre.