For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Echogenesis"

Reminds me of the Myst series.

Just wish there was more to it.

awesomeness

I agree 100% with the guy before me!

Beautiful!

If Newgrounds had an award for most innovative game of the year, you'd get a nomination from me. Stunning music, gorgeous graphics, and fun, unique interaction. I think all types of people will enjoy playing with this one for a while, from babies to hardcore gamers to grandmas.

good, good, good...

concept. keep it up. take it further. have a wider range of environements to look at. lets see people, not just landscapes. you could do an urban setting, trafic, train station, etc. also, a more mystical type setting would help this out. mythic animals, people, places. anyway, keep up the good work.

There could have been more.

There could have been more to interact with, but your main goal was achieved. That humored me for quite some time, as I have a love for music, and manipulating things. XD So, that was great. I loved the ambience it had, and all the different things. My favorite one was probably the Cave, or the Woods. Great work with this.