Reviews for "Echogenesis"

Amazing

Great work. As you said, its not a game, but its very good. Haven't seen something like this before. I wonder if you could make a "real" game out of it. Would be very interesting to know....

wow...

that was amazing by far the most relaxing game i've ever played

Relaxing

This game was quite actually good! The graphics were great, and the sound relaxed me as I explored the environments.

Nice

That was acctually quite relaxing. The most relaxing was probally the fern area, the cave or the under water. I didn't really like thefield or snow muchl, but this was quite good and relaxing.

Very unique

I found it to be very enjoyable and visually pleasing. It makes a change from the usual games based on destruction and violence, and for that I applaud you. The 'feel' for each environment was spot on, which created a great atmosphere.

My only gripe is that there were too few environments to explore with only few interactive areas, but I'm sure these can be overcome if you decide to make a sequel/upgrade. Please?