Reviews for "Echogenesis"

Pure Magic

This is an absolutely enchanting submission. The music and sounds are beautiful, the graphics are amazing... just wow.

Place this in a museum

Question: where are all the retards? awnser: here on newgrounds. Because thats the only reason this peice can recieve bad review. I have only seen something of this caliber from the such minds as the creators of games like Electroplanton. Honestly its a rarity to find something like this, not a game, but a seemless blend of art and sound.

Wait... there are idiots reading this so let me dumb it down, "duh... it purdy,"

Keep making art like this and don't stop (And yes I'm calling this art) because for creators there is no falling to ones level, there is no descending, there is only transcending.

Probably one of the best submissions

In my opinion, I think this game (in lack of a better word, I shall call it a game) is one of the best things I have seen on this site. I loved finding every little intricate detail in the game and exploring it.

Good job.

Interesting

I quite liked it, it was certainly differant than most of the stuff here, but it was pretty cool.

strange

weird, im sure if i were fucked up i would understand it a little better. anyway decent graphics.