Reviews for "Echogenesis"

Amazing!

The music was great, and this PROVES that blood and violence can be removed to have an awsome game!

pretty good

i would have to say that there it is lacking in stuff to do. besides that small problem it is really good.

Gorgeous... Just needs more.

The only possible thing that I can complain about is the lack of stuff to do. I quickly found all there was, and much of it wasn't that interesting. I love just messing around with environments and such, and this game just needed a bit more to make it really great. That being said, everything else couldn't be more amazingly done. The music is gorgeous, and the style of the graphics felt like a perfect balance between Earth and Brackenwood.

Excellent job. If you make a sequel, make it longer. Otherwise, keep yourself as dedicated to the project as you were with this one. Good luck.

I really like it

The music is great, and the look of it is great, the only problem is that it's a little too small :). Good job, and beautiful music.

very nice

A bit boring, you need some background music, maybe some extra colors, etc. but still very good