Reviews for "Echogenesis"

holy crap!!!

I loved the sound mixer, and i loved this game! i literally spent 15 min. on the soundmixer alone...keep addingto this, and i think it can rank up with littlefoot!

Oh my God

That was so cool. Words cannot describe how cool I found that, so I won't even attempt to. What I will attempt is to do something similar myself, but I couldn't possibly make anything as skillful as this in a long time. The only improvement I could suggest is to have more. Possibly track sets that number more than three. Anyway, very, very well done.

Very Unique

You accomplished something that many Newgrounds submitters do not. You made something completely original. Most people submit pixel flashes or tweened comedy flashes. You came up with an interactive game involving the fundamentals of music. Crescendos, decrescendos, forte, and piano were all in there. You found a way to connect all these things with objects of nature.

As far as the graphics go, pretty good. Though, I felt they could have been a little more detailed. Some things were hard to see or make out what they were. Very good job overall, though, at capturing the abience of each scene.

The sound was great. I really enjoyed all the music and sound effects. I think all the effects went really well with each environment. With more levels to go to more music should be available.

The interactivity was pretty good. Sometimes, though, it was difficult to tell if the objects were pressed or if they could be rolled over. If you increased the intensities of the musical changes and made the clicking more obvious, the journey would go faster.

Remember, originality and uniqueness are what Newgrounds was made for. Or at least, part of what it was made for.

Strange

strange but some how fun

Mmm

On my computer when I went to 'enter' a new area it did nothing. The drag and press worked though.