For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 64 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Echogenesis"

Amazing

This game is simply amazing. The massive amount of interactivity and yet the simplicity of it all leave me speechless. The amount of time it must have taken to make this is mind boggling. Great job man, keep up the good work.

How can i put this?

Sorry, I hate the idea that humans should and can manipulate the enviornment to their bidding.

This is a game?

A game is a interactive thing,and this crap is not interactive( it was a constructive criticism, "put more interactivity"

wait

wait wasn't I supposed to be able to interact with it?

Oh wait, you can click on that branch! Hot diggity dayum!

Seriously, what the hell, you can intertact with about 6 different things in the whole game. I'm snoring over here man.

all righty then

i would be graet of there was a piont to the game mabye i should make a simsaler game with a point