For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Echogenesis"

Wow.

I think Newgrounds needs more of this kind of thing. Experimental flash games. =D

damn!

that was some crazay stuff! it could have been longer and more things to interact with. overall it was pretty relaxing and a great gadget. :)

I like it

Very nice and peaceful game fun to just mess around with.

Very nice.

This is one of those submissions that really makes you calm. The graphics in this submission were top notch and it had a slowed down feel to it. The submission was fun to play around with even if it was a bit odd to get use to. There wasn't that much to do in the submission but you were content in just watching a lot of what happened anyway. Nice job.

it was cool

wat i dint like was that ther was no diversity but wat peopel dont seem to understand is that this isnt a game its a gadget you just chill with it