Reviews for "MetalStorm"

Good job

Nice job on the music i like them. and the game was pretty fun.

just some pointers...

It lacks...life meter, better drawing of the characters, and the bullets go through the walls...whats up with that? ah...almost forgot...you need to draw blood!!

MetroidX51 responds:

in life do you see how much health do you have? yeah they can be better! read the reviews before onb teh bullet please! their is blood but does not stay long?!

-.-

I only have one problem.....and it's that you don't get allies...I don't care if it doesn't have blood or if the bullets go thru the walls it just needs allies.......and be able to get more enemies/enemies that respawn

not bad

graphics arent great but it was still a good game. its like a stick counter-strike, but it was really really easy. even with lots of opponents it was easy to move out of the way of the bullet. still a good game, only major complaint is graphics but still nice job. 4/5

Needs some improvments

It has al the makings of a good game; a good game system, decent enough graphics, good game engine, decent map layout. Its lacking a story and its got some pretty bad AI.