Reviews for "Decor"

I really was expecting this whole thing to just be a picture of flowers. I think I would have liked it more if it was. This is still a really nice picture. It's mostly because the girl has such strong emotions. Well, there's just one picture so I guess it's strong "emotion". The background's fairly good.

Is this supposed to be part deer? I'm fairly certain she has antlers. I love the jewels she has. You have especially gotten the hair down quite realistically. The texture is great.

zephyo responds:

well yeah its a commission so I gotta follow what she wants but yea the antlers is a headdress decoration

this picture shocked me. the girl's mood and the colors gave me a mixed feeling of contemplation/loneliness/understanding/sorrow. Is a wonderful job.

This is probably one of the most alluring pieces of art I have ever looked at, at least recently. Though it's a fairly simple painting, the face says so much to me, and the unique framing (hair, roses) and color scheme add a lot to the picture. The simple background and dark eyes keeps the focus firmly on the face. Amazing!

zephyo responds:

Great job! The colouring is the highlight of your art work :)

wow