Reviews for "Rarobot"

Creepy stuff man.

I didn't really like it for three reasons

1:it wasen't a game OR a movie
2:the art style weirded Me out
3:you made it seem like one of those cheap ripoff movies that get You calm,then freak You out with one of those scream tracks or a waldo with (so that children that are younger don't get frightened) THINGS done to his "Optical Nerve"

TonyGanem responds:

The art style weirded you out? Perfect, that's the idea, make you feel something.

interesting

what is it? i liked it and hope it gets protected. but i have no idea what it is. i think its an alian ship,anyway its wierd but pretty good.

interesting

i like it. but it made no sense. i like the little guys inside the robot, humorous.. i hope its protected sheerly cuz its indubidoubly cool.

A little confusing

This was more of an artsy animation that most people that use newgrounds (being 10 year olds at best) would apprecieate(spelled wrong but I dont feel like fixing it). The buttons were a little hard to see and it didnt make much sense. The little animations in the corners were a little confusing because of the wiggling. I liked it but I doubt it will be protected.

TonyGanem responds:

The 90% of the people that visit this site can not understand it, cause they are 16 or less, but I still like it, after years of having it.

what

what was the point of these