Reviews for "Screaming Mushrooms"

thanx dude

lol i was in it man thats awsome and i had a baseball bat but y did he wanna kill me? i think thats racist to us pot leafs i would charge tom fulp wit a h8 crime

very good

at first i was wondering why those name mistakes were made untill in noticed for a split second in the flash they changed into the mistakes eg SC was a raspberry clock lol. Well Done keep it up.

Good

This is a awsome flash!

This is friggen hilarious!

This was awesome! I still like hurting strawberry clock on interactive buddy tho muhahaha ;..; >:)

OMFG!

classic. good old screaming mushrooms. plus when i was, like, 2 i looked in teh woods for them! dont all laugh... anyway.
amazing job and i wanna see a sequel.
GIMMEH A GODDAMN SEQUEL!!!1

TremcladClock responds:

I'm currently working on a sequel. Oh, and yes, Screaming Mushrooms really exist, if you look hard enough you're sure to find one.