Reviews for "Screaming Mushrooms"

...Holy shit.

That was so damn funny that I couldn't stop laughing for at least a minute. "To the clock mobile!" -Dramatic music- *Tires break off* "Err...to the BACKUP clock mobile!"

To the back up clockmobile!

That...was...HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV THIS!

''Oh Snap''

Well,Wade saying''Oh snap''was the second most funny thing at this movie.The most funny thing was when SBC'S car crashed.

Funny.

I wish I knew where you got the music from when they first were walking through the forest. Nice job with Wade, that was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... nny

TremcladClock responds:

The music from the forest scene is from the old I-mac commercials I think; over the years it's been bastardized by the Newgrounds users and has appeared in many, many submissions.

...

+COMMENTS+:

The graphics and style were pretty good in this flash, and I like the various music and Speakonia voices (and sound effects). The pre-loader was pretty good, too. It was pretty funny, too.

+IMPROVING+:

I guess StrawberryClock didn't really look like StrawberryClock, but it's stly eof aniamting then waht I'm used to. Also, I gues sit could have been longer... but neither of those are really big complaints...

4/5

TremcladClock responds:

Your reviews are really anoying and no one takes them seriously, stop formatting your reviews and trying to be a pro-reviewer, it's really gay!!