Reviews for "Thunder Storm"

Brutal shit dude.

This was fucking brutal man, I liked it, really heavy shit, what more can I say? Good fucking job man.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks alot mate. I liked your latest one. It fucking chooled! (Chooled = Ruled!)

Keep your stuff up mate.

I tend to stay more toward the instrumental rock

But I must say this kicks ass. This is all you? You layered well. I dont know enough about guitar to critique any of your riffs and whatnot, however i do plan on learning. Towards the end you had a little too much going on...when the double bass goes off. It got just a little choppy. The solo really wasnt loud enough. as far as i can tell, it was good, you should crank it up. It ended a little abruptly. I would have faded out the solo or just closed it off better

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate! Yeah, it's all me and my drum program. I always have a problem getting the solo's at the right level. It's something I should work on, but I focus more on the background music more than the solo's.

Anyway, cheers for the review mate.

LOVE IT!

I've been looking for good songs to put on my minidisc player, and i can tell you that this is amazing, i love it to bits! Have you got any songs where you start off with a softer part then kick into the heavy metal death? Thanks for creting this, you have made my day!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate. If you want a slower tune that goes heavy, check out the following:
"Flowing Carpet"
"It Grows Inside"
"Enter Death (Fall to Hell)"
"Pathways"
There may be more I can't remember

Also, check out "Shattered Remains of my Soul" by Demon_Slayer12

Thanks mate.

in your face action displayed in song

I gotta give you credit man, ur one of the best guitar players i have ever heard. Almost all of the stuff u have is completly origonal, and this song is no differnt.

GoreBastard responds:

WOOO! Thanks alot mate! Reviews like this make my day! Thanks very much for the awesome words of power!!!
:-)

yay gore...

i am a fan of your work keep it up your still in my top 5 newgrounds artists

GoreBastard responds:

Ultimate 3 year late review response of doom!!