Reviews for "Thunder Storm"

GoreBastard strikes again

Great tune man.It sounded more powerful than the original and I really liked how you led into the solo it was bad ass.As always your tunes are totally badass keep it up.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate. This is the review for Rot in Fucking Hell, so I'll respond to it here!

Thanks mate, I was a bit pissed to see this song get shit on when I first uploaded it, but the true metal heads came out and gave me some decent votes. While I'm typing, I'll just say this:

You fucking Newgrounds metal artists who give me support are fucking awesome. Thanks alot. Beers on me motherfuckers!

EEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Have u ever seen that shit film called Dune with the big fuck off worms? beggining of this sounds like the music in Dune.Anyway this kicks arse! I noticed you put in a few blast beats aswell!!! JEAH!! Kill The Kweers!!

GoreBastard responds:

Yeah, blast beats are fucking chool. Never seen Dune though. It should be called Coon instead........

Also, I remembered what you meant when I said that Octapus gave me a boner. It was sexy.

yaY!

totally awesome song dude!!!!!! ive almost got enough of my song to start learning how to submitmy stuff. but still kepit up dude ur da best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks alot mate! Unfortunately there won't be any more GoreBastard songs, and if I do make something for Newgrounds, it will be rare that I do.

Anyway, cheers for your cool reviews. All of them have ruled.

Glen GoreBastard!

shoryuken in the dick

Fucking dance music faggot all like shit and stick there dicks in there own arses.
"OH mate ya see me new car."
"Fucking shut up you gay cunt before i shoryuken u threw the fucking sky."
"Fucking wot lad av been gym today dick head........
SHORYUKEN FUCKING SHUT UP YOU FUCKING SPACK"

HAHAHAHA

Funny as fuck. SHORYUKEN those dance faggots.

hey u there

send me a tablature of this song to wsed666@yahoo.com please

Lols!
I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything right now. My life is all over the place, and I'm always stuck in work. I'll try and tab out a couple of riffs for you if I get time.
\m/