Reviews for "Thunder Storm"

Fuck

I voted a 4 it said it lowered your score I was fucking pissed. This shit was awesome I can taste the slayer in your song but I gotta say Don't do the slayers lead that rape the whammy bar it doesn't sound good But this EFFIN song ROCKS
LONG LIVE METAL!!!!!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks alot mate. Don't worry about the vote thing. 4 out of 5 is awesome.

My solo's aren't great, but I can't play real ones so I just have to do Slayer style shit! haha, I'll get better soon.

Thanks for the review dude.

Fuck yeah!

Nice and fucking heavy! Just the way I like it!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate. I don't know why I called it Thunder Storm. I couldn't think of anything. I should have called it "Fucking Thunder Storm" like a true GoreBastard track!!!

NO...FUCK NO!!!!!!!!

This cant be the end. I have followed you and listen to you since the beginning. You have been fucking great. Why stop. *sniff* This is bull shit. You are right now the King Of the Metal Audio Portal. God Im going to fucking miss hearing your music. You have been and always will be my favorite solo artist band. Live Long, Rock On! keep staying Ace.

5/5
downloading it right now.

Ill miss ya. Crazy_Train

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate. Thanks alot. You've reviewed me from the start and you didn't miss a song! Thanks alot. So many people are asking me not to stop submitting, it's pretty crazy!

With any luck I can get a band started and do something bigger than this.

Maybe I'll submit a song here and there, just to show that I'm still King, (haha my head up my own arse!) but it won't be very often. Thanks again dude. You fucking rule. I've lost cound of the amount of times I've been pissed off by zero voters, then seen one of your awesome reviews to make me happy again!

Rock on and drink fucking shitload of beer!

Glen.

Don't stop

Why are you stopping? Your music kicks ass. Why can't other people stop instead? How about that fucking flamemesile guy? I can't believe how much he sucks ass. Anyway, don't stop.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate. I think FlameMesial is cool, I like his music alot. Anyway, I'm gonna stop because I need to do bigger things. Newgrounds is the best site to submit flash, but not the best for submitting music. I need a band or something. Maybe I'll do something once every so often and put it on Newgrounds, I'll just have to wait and see.
Anyway cheers for the review mate!

yaY!

totally awesome song dude!!!!!! ive almost got enough of my song to start learning how to submitmy stuff. but still kepit up dude ur da best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks alot mate! Unfortunately there won't be any more GoreBastard songs, and if I do make something for Newgrounds, it will be rare that I do.

Anyway, cheers for your cool reviews. All of them have ruled.

Glen GoreBastard!