Reviews for "Thunder Storm"

brutal as fuck

damn that was brutal.had a older slayer sound. one of your best in my opinion

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate! This seems to be one of my most popular ones, even though it isn't a gold track yet.

Cheers for the oool review mate!!!

cool track.

well, long time, and no review, but i'm finally back. i actually downloaded this one a while ago, but my stupid aol was blocking this page, but now it's working. anyway, awesome song as usual. an excellent blend of rhythm and lead. and the solo was pretty cool too. nice job.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! I've had so many review for all my songs that I just don't know what to say anymore!

Erm, thanks and stuff, and hail Santa... i mean Satan...

LOVE IT!

I've been looking for good songs to put on my minidisc player, and i can tell you that this is amazing, i love it to bits! Have you got any songs where you start off with a softer part then kick into the heavy metal death? Thanks for creting this, you have made my day!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate. If you want a slower tune that goes heavy, check out the following:
"Flowing Carpet"
"It Grows Inside"
"Enter Death (Fall to Hell)"
"Pathways"
There may be more I can't remember

Also, check out "Shattered Remains of my Soul" by Demon_Slayer12

Thanks mate.

Great job.

Keep up the good work.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks alot mate, I sure will!

cool shit

I'm just an old ass headbanger...enjoying the shit outta your stuff...
I play some guitar, not lots, I am the singer..so walking and chewing gum at the same time for me...not easy. (maybe I'm just lazy)

You lazy bastard!!!
I would do more singing (grunting!) myself, but I never get the chance to record vocals for my shit.

Anyway, cheers for checking it out mate.