Reviews for "Thunder Storm"

hey u there

send me a tablature of this song to wsed666@yahoo.com please

Lols!
I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything right now. My life is all over the place, and I'm always stuck in work. I'll try and tab out a couple of riffs for you if I get time.
\m/

rock and rock plus rumble lol

now this is good and just what i like to here prefect nice and rockerlistic great song .

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks alot mate. This one is a personal favourite of mine. I made it in a very short time after my previous song was shit on by zero voters!
Thanks for the cool review dude.

shoryuken in the dick

Fucking dance music faggot all like shit and stick there dicks in there own arses.
"OH mate ya see me new car."
"Fucking shut up you gay cunt before i shoryuken u threw the fucking sky."
"Fucking wot lad av been gym today dick head........
SHORYUKEN FUCKING SHUT UP YOU FUCKING SPACK"

HAHAHAHA

Funny as fuck. SHORYUKEN those dance faggots.

go go gadget guitar

I'm really, really glad to see how many submissions your works have been used in, because they deserve it. That's what this site is all about, right? The next time I see someone using licensed metal in a flash I'm going to politely refer them to GoreBastard. And then sucker punch them.

GoreBastard responds:

Hahaha! yeah that would be cool. The majority of liscenced metal used in animations these days is the same shit that people have heared thousands of times! People should check out the audio portal more often. There's some kick ass shit here!

Thanks for checking my music out mate! Rock On!

Holy Fuck Dude

This is fucking hardcore. I love it man, I wish I could play like this. I can definitly hear the slayer influence, but it kicks serious hardcore ass. I am now youre fan.-ForkClock

GoreBastard responds:

Wow, thanks mate! Soon I will rule the world with my blend of death thrash grind gore metal!

Thanks a shitload for the awesome review mate.