Reviews for "God & The Scientists"

good punchline

that was worth a good laugh...love to c more of these jokes and animations from u

God it was Good

Aha, i liked the graphic expecially. Very funny movie.

Brilliant flash and well put together

The voice acting, graphics, style and humour in this flash was fantastic. The voices were done really well and made the cartoon seem very pro. The graphics aswell made the flash stand out!

I want to see more of this pat, maybe something longer with a bit more plot but for what it was it was perfect almost a... 'godly' flash. Yes Yes i know it can never be compared with the greatness of god and all that but in my books its very well done.

DO MORE NOW!

Good :D

This movie pwn all ass :D, keep making and submitting to newgorunds, carnt wait until some more flash animations come out

kay

okay it made me smile a bit but not very much ;D i gave 3/5

Godlimations responds:

laughter is the best medicine