Reviews for "God & The Scientists"

Different

That was actually pretty cute. I say cute as in well done and just.....it made a point and yet it was funny. (my mind is a bit slow so cute's as good as it gets tonight)

Godlimations responds:

thats cool :) Trust me, you ain't slow... other people discuss other issues with God, when they clearly miss the whole point.

Thanks! :D

WRWESR

Pretty good art and sorta funny.

dont start calling relgion useless or anything if thats waht you think then fine but if know one asks dont tell anyone you thought cause no one fucking cares

Those scientists got PWNED

That was one the cleverest things I've seen in a while. Make more stuff like this! It is brilliant!

GREAT grahpics and funny.

It was funny. Also the graphics were beautiful.

Nice

While I have to admit that I generally don't like God topics or religion, and side more with the "scientists" in your cartoon, there's no denying that was pretty witty.

Godlimations responds:

cool, I like that, you don't like God topics, but you chose to watch this cartoon when it was specifically based on God =) thanks!