Reviews for "Plops Tournament DX"

Nice Game

for me, the scores seem to be not in the window all the way to the top but the game is good.

If u wait 5 seconds, they will scroll

GREAT JOB

That was fun, its definetly going into my favorites, very creative, even better graphics. Nice work, Nice work...

ReduxGames responds:

THANK YOU, I worked very hard to impliment all of the feedback from the previous version

gay sex

good gameplay. i just want you to reply to this. woot. wow; i'm tired.

we're all going to die very soon. yeah?

ReduxGames responds:

Thanks man, incidently my fiance is watching broke back mountain right now...

Obviously oustanding

This is brilliant, but there's just one bug you need to eliminate - the right-click menu. It's very easy to right-click and select "Forward" or "Back" and ruin the whole game.

Use this script in your first frame to eliminate this problem:

// Custom Right-click menu //
var myMenu = new ContextMenu();
myMenu.hideBuiltInItems();
myMenu.customItems.push(new ContextMenuItem("E-mail me", itemHandler0));
myMenu.customItems.push(new ContextMenuItem("Goto the 2nd frame", itemHandler1));
myMenu.customItems[1].separatorBefore = true;
//this will add a separator between the two items
function itemHandler0(obj, item) {
getURL(mailto: etc etc);
}
function itemHandler1(obj, item) {
_root.gotoAndStop("2");
}
_root.menu = myMenu;

As you can see, keep adding handlers to get more parts to the menu.

ReduxGames responds:

THANKS MAN, i just hit 6000 views... this sux because i can't update the flash anymore than easily , but it will make into the next release, :) thanks so much

THAT! IS THE BEST GAME ON NEWGROUNDS EVER!

I thought itd just be a typical puzzler, I was wrong, this is excellent. I dont think I saw anything as advanced, as creative or mind twisting in my whole life on this website! PRAISE THE LORD!

ReduxGames responds:

Thanks so much for all of you who realy took the time to understand it, just sux that there are trolls who give u 0z for nothing