For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Strawberry Goes Camping"

incredible movie ohmiGAD

If I have one complaint it's that sometimes things happen so fast I'll miss some funny detail. Other than that... damn, so much attention to detail, surely one of the best, clockiest Clock movies I've ever seen.

Greatn clock movie

I'm not a big fan of all those clock movies which are, in 90% of the case really crappy. But this one, I was very surprised to watch it till the end, eventhough it was pretty long.
The graphics were excellent. The sounds great. And it was funny with a nice story.
Congratulations. That's going to be frontpage.

haha!!!!!!

i loved how u use the computer for the voices! they dont put any emotion into theyre talking, which makes it so funny! this is going on my favorites!

NICE!

The best thing I have seen in the portal this week. Good plot ,good flow, good sound.
Keep up the good work!
5 and 10 baby

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiccceeeee

Loved it, replayed it, laughed with it, took my speach program and spelled some things SBC says.