Reviews for "Strawberry Goes Camping"

Get me my tent!

Well, here's a movie that makes me want to get out the tent and head for the woods! Strewberry and the gang take a camping trip in probably their funniest adventure to celebrate Clock Day 2006. I seriously hope that you're thinking of something for Clock Day 2009!

A chilling tale of some friends that wanted to go camping, their manservant and a serial killer / rapist, who has a penchant for Motorhead.

It could have done with more activities in the camp, rather than just drinking, tea bagging and SBC beating turdclock senseless with a frying pan, but the jokes that you had in there were highly entertaining. Also some damned good music thrown in there for good measure :)

[Review Request Club]

Haha

Okay, extra props because a clock crew movie actually made me laugh. Good job.

Now THIS is the Clock Crew!

Not many Clock Crew flashes are as good as this one. Comedic gold! Keep it up!

Funny As "Shit" LOL! B

Turd clock, that lazy son of a bitch. ^_^

SWEETNESS!!!

love the animation when pinnaple clock fires the bullets...
overall great move keep it up!