Reviews for "Strawberry Goes Camping"

Very Nice

Crust, you have truly become an amazing animator, similar to Strange and Turd. Your animation is amazing, and makes up for some of the backrounds :D

CrustClock responds:

Thanks for the review, Sir! Strange and Turd are definatley a large influence on my films, in the early days, if I didn't know how a character should move when he talked I would take a look at 21OCS or TurdClock's Journey 3.

NICE!!!!

cool graphics and sound, it was pretty good...

Exellent work

I never used to like the clockcrew flashes, although ive always loved their voices. The animation and graphics were brilliant and i found it very funny. It could almost be on my favourites. :P keep it up :)!

W00T go crustclock

that was awsom crustclock all my 5 are belong to this all i can say is this is one of the best clock crew things ive ever seen! (besides void)

Good clock animation

After watching I was suprised at the score, I thought it deserved a higher score. It was smooth animtion and was quite funny. Too bad people just make up their mind about hating clocks before they watch the animation.

CrustClock responds: