Reviews for "Strawberry Goes Camping"

to funny

i laughed so hard i fell back in my chair! 10/10

made me lawl

"why do i smell like penis?"

lol

hah nice!
loved the wholething :)

yup

i agree with the big hero THIS IS CLOCK CREW iv seen only few that could match this one

Get me my tent!

Well, here's a movie that makes me want to get out the tent and head for the woods! Strewberry and the gang take a camping trip in probably their funniest adventure to celebrate Clock Day 2006. I seriously hope that you're thinking of something for Clock Day 2009!

A chilling tale of some friends that wanted to go camping, their manservant and a serial killer / rapist, who has a penchant for Motorhead.

It could have done with more activities in the camp, rather than just drinking, tea bagging and SBC beating turdclock senseless with a frying pan, but the jokes that you had in there were highly entertaining. Also some damned good music thrown in there for good measure :)

[Review Request Club]