Reviews for "Strawberry Goes Camping"

This owns!

Yet another impressive clock crew movie Keep up the good work dude =]

Loving SBC's Liscence Plate. ^.^

Awesome CC movie! :D 10! 10!
This movie gets a 10... outta 10!

Clock

OMG! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!! I'm reviewing a clock movie!!!

It was really, really cool.

CrustClock responds:

omg!

ha-ha-ha

dude this is my first review and this is a fucking great movie im gonna make flashes soon.....if i find a free flash maker

me and my friend laffed til we pissed our pants

dude this is fucking funny. I totally loved it. keep it up.