Reviews for "Lethal Cop"

HAhahah! YEAH!!

This Gets a 10 down the board for all the wrong reasons man!! haha

That 5 mile an hour chase scene couldnt have been more perfect till you added the country music :)

and when the headless guy grunted, I thought I was gonna piss myself.

Make MORE!!!!

R-Win responds:

LOL,well im glad you liked it your way:)

Hilarious

That movie was hilarious. I love how every character in the flash curses all the time. It seems so forced, but without it this flash wouldn't have been that good. The slow chases, combined with the hilarious ending made me protect this. Keep it up, I love your style. Even if it's not on purpose, you've found your calling. I could really picture a bunch of elementary school kids writing the script for this. Awesome.

R-Win responds:

A cop movie without cursing?
Never heard about it:p

Oh you sick little shit you :)

Yeah well, so the voice acting is fit for the toilet (with poo and stuff in it) and the pacing is really slow and off - but hey - I like it. Inside your brain, you have angry hungry demon-babies with a lot of supressed violent thoughts - and it shows. I would really like you to start up your flash-career again - you really did get better over the years you made flash. And yes, I WILL help you with voice-acting and maybe some scoring next time. So get your fucking ass started. (also, the flash had a little over the tob amounts of cursing - but who the faen cares man=)

Verdict:
5/5 (2.72 / 5.00 (+ 0.0072)
10/10

R-Win responds:

Thanks for the vote and review,I will agree that the voice acting is not top notch exactly,and I will ask you to help out next time.Cheers m8:)

Simply Wonderful

Amazing work, well drawn vehciels, guns and scenery, the voices were the only thign I can complain about, try using different voices for each character, apart form that very well done. :)

R-Win responds:

I'm aware of that im not the best voice actor out there,hehe:p

Awesome...

I had to give this a 5/5...
Great work on the Bass when that one car was bumping, it actually affected my PC's Subwoofers and made my PC bump.

Hehehe:)