Reviews for "Lethal Cop"

Hilarious

That movie was hilarious. I love how every character in the flash curses all the time. It seems so forced, but without it this flash wouldn't have been that good. The slow chases, combined with the hilarious ending made me protect this. Keep it up, I love your style. Even if it's not on purpose, you've found your calling. I could really picture a bunch of elementary school kids writing the script for this. Awesome.

R-Win responds:

A cop movie without cursing?
Never heard about it:p

HAhahah! YEAH!!

This Gets a 10 down the board for all the wrong reasons man!! haha

That 5 mile an hour chase scene couldnt have been more perfect till you added the country music :)

and when the headless guy grunted, I thought I was gonna piss myself.

Make MORE!!!!

R-Win responds:

LOL,well im glad you liked it your way:)

You could do even better

Sounds were great, other things OK.
You could've a bit more randomness into the plot for fun, that would suit the style as I've seen it.. Probably not as you see it, but this way the whole story gets a bit boring...Too typical.

What you need is 1. to speed the things up - the robbers were supposed to run away, whereas they walked like somnambulas and did not hurry up when heard the shots from Lethal cop 2. Pay attention to details (e.g. one robber died, his leg twisted, and we could see the flat top of his leg - which showed us just of what fragments he was made ;-))... Faces turned to the viewer are also a slight bit unnerving).

And be realistic.. Lethal cop is dead.. Even old models of AK shoot a rail through, and he was hiding behind a mere car door ;-))

R-Win responds:

Its Hollywood style man,the car door was bulletproof i guess:p

Nice flash

Pretty good flash

It was alright

I think the graphics could have been a lot better. The blood effects and when the people get shot can be improved. The first dude that died had his arm sticking straight up in the air when he was on the ground, dead. I like the whole idea and the stlye though. Keep up the good work.

Thanks