Reviews for "Naruto Mix"

Needs work

It's clearly drawn inspiration from the Ultimate Naruto Fan Flashes, if this was done out of respect then that's fine, but you should have credited the author because it appears like you're just trying to steal the idea.
A few of the drawings were very good, but for the most part they needed work, for example Naruto's shoulders are blue and it looked very wrong without it.
I didn't think the music was very well chosen, the relevance to the characters was minimal.
I would recomend coming up with your own ideas next time, you'd have a difficult time improving on the UNFF.

Thanks for the input

pretty bad

Besides of the drawing of Hinata and of Shika, I pretty hated it. There are much better things, I suggest you check them and make some inspiration!

Snes737 responds:

SOrry for taking so long to respond to this, I didnt notice it, so yeah thanks for the input... I guess

Never watched the cartoon

But.... it was okay to watch. Don't know how hard it is to sync the mouth with music, but good job on that.

Snes737 responds:

I like you, you think about what went into the flash, if more people thought like you and didnt think the average flash was the Decline sieres Newgrounds would be a better place but instead we get these noobs who think making flash is easy need to get a recap because your doing is raising the standards of Newgrounds thanks for your time.

These weren't skits.

You took selections from different mp3s and put some lazy lipsyncing over traced drawings of naruto characters.

Like... what?
Okay, there was almost a joke in the scene with Gaara. Almost. He sucks at DDR and it moved too fast. Plus he controls sand and the song is called "sandstorm."
That's ALL.

meh(noob :P)

Needs improvement

You could have added a background, The drawings where decent but there was no face movement (besides the mouth) you could at least added some blinking. The Whatever scene sounded bad you should try to fix it. I found the DDR scene funny "YOU SUCK". I think with some improvements this could be a lot better. 2/5

Thanks for the input