Reviews for "Naruto Mix"

Nice :P

Don't worry about the last guy who gave you a 1 for a rating. Hes obvisously an asshole. You don't give someone a 1 for that work. You drew well, except Garaa. I would have given you a 9 if you drew Garaa better and made this longer. It was pretty short. I liked it though. Keep it up and don't worry about it being a "Rip off" of the fan flash series. You did your original thing. You were just influenced by the fan flash. Anyways, I'd like to see another one if you have time to make one :P

Jzj

Snes737 responds:

Lol the only reason the second one isnt done(itll be out today or tommarow :p) is cuz even tho Ive got the days off(summer vacation)I just got world of warcraft and it is so addicting...

Ew.

I did not like it at all, there have been way better rip-offs of the naruto fanflashes. This is one of the worst. You could have drawn Gaara way better, you drew Hinata and Kakashi good, so why not Gaara? I liked your picture of Kiba though.

Snes737 responds:

I drew gaara before hinata and kakashi now Im much better

Hmm..

I didn´t like this as much as I migt have wanted to. The songs were played far too long, and the humour was kinda... boring. The only thing I laughed at was Gaara & sanstorm´s end.

Thanks

Read the thing below.

Snow's work is better but yours is almost as good.

Thanks

Its good.

Not as good as Snow, but still good. It could stand to be longer, and a few more characters. (And a note to finalfantacyxking: Snows first flash was awsome! What are you, tone deaf?)

Thanks...:)