Reviews for "Naruto Mix"

^^

I thought it was pretty good, It killed whatever I TRIED to do. ^^

Lol, Gaara should try to Play DDR Super Nova on Easy, o-o. Lol. XD

I think it's mean of the people killing it. -_-

Atleast you tried! ^^ Keep on working at it.
^^

Thanks :D

not to good

trust me I really like naruto but that wasnt tnat good. I think u should leave things like that to snow dragon sorry

-_- thanks... I guess :p

a little disappointed

I was looking forward to seeing someone else's spin on SnowDrak's great concept....but I was thoroughly disappointed.

Though the graphics weren't too bad. The cell shading at least was somewhat en point.

Cellshading! Where? lol thanks :p

you suck

The songs made no sense for the characters to which they were attributed, and none of it was funny except the DDR scene! And you used that in your second one! And the graphics... oh, man, let's not go there. The graphics were so bad they made my eyes bleed.

Snes737 responds:

I used the same "concept" and you better go to a doctor if your eyes are bleeding :\

Well this was bad...

First of all, that was BAD! The music was boring and didnt make any sense for anyone. Second, it was no movement at all in there. It was just the mouths that moved around in hypnotic ways. They didnt even move their arms once. What makes snowdragons movies so good is the movement and funny things the persons are doing, like Zabuza brooming Hakus hair(xD). And it was really boring to watch Gaara stand there whit that crappy drawing. Last, i really thought that scene where Naruto pops out whit Hinata was sucky. He had his hand over her freakin shoulder!!! The only reason im giving this thing a 1 is for that thing when Kakashi sings whit crappy sound.

Snes737 responds:

I didnt bother to read this :p