Reviews for "Time Squad [Part 3]"

8====D

I didn't even watch it but it's funny how people get all bent out of shape about people who don't like what they like. For all the people who see this i BET YOU i will get some stupid response from some loser who likes Adult Swim.

****ADULT SWIM IS GAY AND ONLY FUCKING LOSERS WATCH IT*****

**GET OFF YOUR LAZY PIMPLED ASS AND DO SOMETHING FOR ONCE!**

nice!

love it! awsome ending, wish there was more tho lol! and to guyman6 or w.e your a retard, adult swim rocks, if you dont like comedy like this DONT COME TO NEWGROUNDS! jeez, tard

The-Swain responds:

Don't worry about him, he's just upset because a sense of humor doesn't come in pill form. The FDA needs to start pulling its own weight one of these days.

amazing

that was the single greatest moment of my life. i love block head

The-Swain responds:

Haha, I deign to admit that I'm drinking (significantly) right now, and although not quite the single greatest moment in my life, right now has come very close. Huzzah!

What is this bullshit?

How can a story so utterly void of entertainment, as well as a yellow guy who ISN'T FUNNY make it above a 2, no less a 4?! They use this bullshit humour on Adult Swim, Christ people! HOW IS IT FUNNY?!?!? YOU ALL DIE NOW!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

The-Swain responds:

The world would be a better place if we all learned from your cartoons. Wait...where are your cartoons?

Hahaha.

Blockhead humour is so refreshing

I love everything with Blockhead, and this series has been fantastic. Blockhead is on top of my mental NG list