Reviews for "Time Squad [Part 3]"

spataculer! (a word a never use!)

Wow! wow! yes spataculer! a word a rearly use and I'm not even sure if it's even spelled right! but it doesn't matter cause this little movie was so good IT JUST DOESEN'T MATTER! it had everything it was just like as if it was a real block head movie or something only shorter it kind of makes me think about the orgin of block head and where he came from and everything this movie leaves you with alot of questions about the series but no anwsers...well it was just great anyway hope to see more from blockhead I think that this is gonna go somewhere. or itleast I think it should it's the best and most oringinal funnyiest thing I've ever seen!

amazing!

amazing film! good ending!
he trowt away his beatifull dinosaur!

Surprisingly impressive.Or impressively surprising

spoilers:
Wow. I have to say, for all the craziness and cliche`-swinging, you really managed to impress me here as a writer. You took Blockhead's idyllic craziness and turned it into a theme that tied up the ending, and I'm really impressed.
That whole conversation with the doctor was like they were speaking in two different language that we understood both of. And that line:
'I don't know. And I'm alright with that.'
classic. Amazing job here. 10's all round.

Plain Awesome

Plain awesome, the story was original , the humor was great, and Blockhead him stupid self! 10s across the board!

Any chance of another movie sometime in the future :)?

aswesome

hey swain, what do u think is the best blockhead episode you hav evr made? plz respond.

The-Swain responds:

Episode 2!

I wasn't a total newb at Flash anymore by then, and Blockhead wasn't 'popular' yet so I didn't feel like I had to prove anything to anyone.