Reviews for "Misplaced Turnabout"

That was great

You did a really good job. expecially when it came to lipsynching the music. i thought it was funny, and original at best. I've never played the game but seeing this makes me want to. and for this to be one of your first flash movies, it wasn't bad. I think you have the talent to make excellent flashes the more your skills improve. keep it up man, i hope to see more from you.

Dily responds:

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate it, for I take every singe comment to heart.

great...

In the song, it refered to 'a master race', that's because, when Hitler ruled over Germany, he kept on boosting his people's faith for the future by telling them a load of junk like that, and filling their heads with non-sense, and one of those being, that the Germans are a race higher and superior to all other nationalites (if you think he was stupid cos of those, think again, THEY FELL FOR IT!! LOL, talk about naive), he also forbid free speach anywhere, even their homes!!!!! (Probibly so that if 1 person was uneffected by this 'brainwashing' they couldn't spread it around!) But yeah, good movie!

Chuckle

Started slow but once the opening statement started I cracked up :-)

Dily responds:

haha, great! That's all I'm here for.

Very nice

I think it was extremely good especially for your first flash movie. The movies i make are usually horrible. Great Job!!

Thank you!

:O

Haha, that was awesome! It made me chuckle. A lot.

Hooray!