Reviews for "The Challenge RPG"

Once again.

Another useless RPG from EvilLudy, I commented a long time ago on how you should try making a different game. I think that was about your 5th rpg though; i am sure your at least in the double digits by now. And ok, it is your game, But please please please stop submitting the exact game over and over to the portal with slight tweaks. And maybe, just maybe challenge yourself with something that differs from every game you have already made. Dont get me wrong, i know youve made other games and dont take this review as an insult. Ide just like to see something more from you.

Great :P

Beaten the lvl 9999 at lvl 2680 (lots of tries :P)

EASY EASY EASY

TOOK U 1 DAY TO CREATE I BEAT THE PUNISHMENT MODE IN 30 MINUITES AND HAVE ACHEIVED LEVEL 5834 WILL TRY FOR OVA 1000 IN NEXT MINUITES

THEW GLITCHES INCLUDING THE ABILITY TO USE SPELLS WITHOUT BUYIN THAT I USED TO WIN EVERY BATTLE AND WHY DOES THE SWORD CHANGE DAMAGE FROM MAGIC SPECALS?

Good game

That was a lot of fun and to the previous poster: you have to equip the sword. You do this by going to the equip button in the upper right while you are in battle.

Very fun, very repetitive

Hey - it's a great game, and it's one hell of a fun game. Unfortunately, I almost felt forced to be playing by the time I hit the close key. All in all, it rocked, though.

Also - are the weapon upgrades supposed to do anything? My character always did 50 damage, no matter what level sword I had.